Directions to the Osher CenterDirections, Parking, and Transportation
The UCSF Osher Center is located in the UCSF Osher Building, on the Mount Zion campus at 1545 Divisadero Street (between Post Street and Geary Street) in San Francisco, California. Please refer to this online map for a more detailed view of the Mount Zion campus.
Osher Center programs are located on the following floors:
- 3rd Floor: Research Program
- 4th Floor: Patient Care Clinic
- 5th Floor: Public and Group Classes
Free shuttle service between UCSF's five major campus locations is available to UCSF faculty, staff, students, patients/family members, visitors and university guests. The Osher Center is located on the Mount Zion Campus. Click here for more information on shuttle routes and timetables.
There are two public parking garages on Sutter Street, between Divisadero and Broderick. Detailed information about these two garages, as well as valet parking at the hospital, can be found on this UCSF parking page. In addition, there is metered street parking and free, two-hour street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
The Osher Center is near several Muni bus routes:
- 2 Clement (wheelchair accessible on weekends; one block north of us)
- 38 and 38L Geary (wheelchair accessible daily; one block south of us)
- 24 Divisadero (wheelchair accessible daily; one block south of us)
- 1 California (four blocks north of us)