Job and Fellowship Opportunities
Faculty Cluster Hire Strategy
The UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health is conducting a national search to add four new faculty members to our team. In a concerted effort to expand our expertise in integrative health equity, we have posted these four positions as part of a cluster hire to attract faculty with shared interests and demonstrated work in health equity as it relates to clinical practice or research. Dr. Kavita K. Mishra has filled the role of Director of Clinical Programs (see here), but are still searching for the right candidates for the below positions. Our faculty cluster hiring strategy is not only representative of our growth, but demonstrates our commitment to recruit, support, and elevate innovative faculty that bring diverse backgrounds, research, and clinical expertise to foster interdisciplinary collaboration in the field of integrative health.
Goals & Objectives
Our priorities for recruiting new faculty to the UCSF Osher Center as part of a cluster hire include the following goals and objectives:
- Distinguishing the UCSF Osher Center as a leader producing and delivering innovative research, education, and clinical services to advance our mission of integrative health equity.
- Fostering a dynamic and inclusive workplace by prioritizing diversity of backgrounds, interests, and expertise.
- Creating an environment for interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Supporting faculty retention.
We invite interested applicants to explore our faculty cluster hire opportunities at the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health.
The UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health and the School of Medicine Dean’s Office seek an outstanding individual for the position of Director of Research at the Osher Center for Integrative Health. The ideal candidate is an academic researcher at the Associate Professor level or above with a strong record of leadership, scholarship, and innovation. The successful candidate recognizes the value of teamwork in an interprofessional environment and balancing multiple missions. Successful candidates must have earned a doctoral degree or equivalent terminal degree at the start of the appointment (e.g., PhD, MD).
We are looking for a medical or health professions educator that currently holds a faculty position at UCSF to provide leadership for the development, implementation, evaluation, dissemination, and coordination of health professions education activities of the Osher Center for Integrative Health.
All Job Openings
- Associate Director of Education
- Director of Research
- Behavioral Health Counselor (Part-time)
- Integrative Generalist Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant)
- Psychologist (Part-time)
- Practice Coordinator III
- Practice Coordinator II
- Massage Therapist (Part-time)
- For a comprehensive look, visit UCSF's Employment Listings and search with the keywords "Osher Center for Integrative Health"