VGX: Veterans Group Experience
This study will offer two kinds of classes for veterans with symptoms of PTSD or post-deployment stress, and test their effectiveness:
- Integrative Exercise, incorporating aerobic strength training with mindful breathing
- PTSD Recovery Classes, offering practical facts about PTSD treatment and recovery
You may be eligible if you are:
- Between 18-75 years old
- Physically able to participate
- Experiencing symptoms of service-related stress
- A match for other study requirements
Read the sample consent form.
Contact us at 415-221-4810, extension 2-4578.
- Principal Investigator: Thomas Neylan, MD, UCSF and the San Francisco VA Medical Center
- Co-Investigators: Wolf Mehling, MD and Margaret Chesney, PhD, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine