Samantha Jett, PT, DPT, OCS
- Integrative Physical Therapist, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health
- Physical Therapist (PT3), UCSF at Mt Zion
Samantha Jett is a board certified orthopedic clinical specialist who cares for patients with a variety of orthopedic and sports-related injuries and disorders. She has been working mainly at the UCSF Mt Zion PT clinic since 2016. She has experience working at a range of outpatient private practice and hospital-based settings with diverse patient populations and diagnoses.
She aims to improve her patients' quality of life, help them return to their desired levels of activity, and support those who wish to reach ambitious health goals.
Samantha uses functional retraining, stabilization, and manual therapy to help patients achieve efficient, pain-free movement. She values communication and education for achieving the best possible outcomes.
Education and Training
- APTA Orthopedic Clinical Specialist certification
- Orthopedic Residency, Agile PT at Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, UCSF/SFSU
- BS in Biopsychology and Exercise Science, UC Santa Barbara
- 200-hour registered yoga teacher
I believe in a holistic model of physical therapy that incorporates mindfulness and body awareness to help the body heal.