Julia Wu, MPH
- Project Manager, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health
Areas of Interest
- Health Equity
- Health Promotion
- Maternal and Child Health
- Qualitative and Mixed-Methods Research
Experience and Current Work
Julia Wu is a project manager who joined the Osher Center in 2023. Her professional interests focus on the development, implementation, and evaluation of strategies that address health promotion at multiple levels. Julia has expertise in project management and in conducting qualitative research.
Previously, she worked as a Researcher at the American Institutes for Research where she contributed to mixed-methods research evaluations and managed projects funded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Julia holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Education and Training
- MPH, Sociomedical Sciences – Health Promotion, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- BA, Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley