Judith Cuneo, MD
- Integrative Obstetrician-Gynecologist, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Services
Clinical Specialties at the Osher Center
Dr. Judith Cuneo is an obstetrician-gynecologist and integrative medicine specialist who provides women’s health care at the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health. Using a holistic approach, she treats a wide range of gynecologic and women’s health conditions including menstrual disorders, endocrine disorders such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menopause, and pelvic pain.
Dr. Cuneo specializes in the management of complex and chronic pelvic pain disorders including endometriosis, vulvodynia, and bladder pain syndrome. Her practice integrates medical and surgical recommendations with complementary medicine techniques to improve the quality of life for those living with chronic pain.
Education and Training
- Certification in Mind-Body Medicine, Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Bravewell Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, UC Davis Medical Center
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine
- BA, Oberlin College