Judith Cuneo, MD
- Integrative Obstetrician-Gynecologist, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Associate Director of Mindfulness Services, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Public Class Instructor, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics
Clinical Specialties at the Osher Center
- Integrative obstetrics, gynecology, and women's health
Public Classes Taught
- Mindfulness-Based Childbirth and Parenting
Dr. Judith Cuneo provides integrative medicine consultations for women with complex and chronic gynecologic disease. Her practice emphasizes the use of nutrition, lifestyle interventions, mind-body applications and other integrative medicine modalities to complement conventional care and improve quality of life.
She has expertise treating patients with endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, painful bladder syndrome, vulvodynia and other chronic pelvic pain disorders using complementary and alternative techniques. She is the integrative medicine consultant for the UCSF Endometriosis Center.
Dr. Cuneo is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Education and Training
- Bravewell Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, UC Davis Medical Center
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine
- BA, Oberlin College