Judith Cuneo, MD
- Integrative Obstetrician-Gynecologist, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Services
Clinical Specialties at the Osher Center
Dr. Judith Cuneo is an obstetrician-gynecologist and integrative medicine specialist who provides women’s health care at the UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Health. Using a holistic approach, she treats a wide range of gynecologic and women’s health conditions including menstrual disorders, endocrine disorders such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menopause, and chronic pelvic pain. Her practice integrates medical and surgical recommendations with complementary medicine techniques to optimize health and wellness.
Dr. Cuneo specializes in the management of complex and chronic pelvic pain disorders including endometriosis, bladder pain syndrome, and vulvodynia. She is a core member of the UCSF Endometriosis Center where she directs the UCSF Mind-Body Medicine Program for Endometriosis, an educational and experiential group care model for the treatment of endometriosis and pelvic pain.
Education and Training
- Certification in Mind-Body Medicine, Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Bravewell Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, UC Davis Medical Center
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine
- BA, Oberlin College