Integrative Medicine Group for COVID Recovery
The Integrative Medicine Group for COVID Recovery is a three-session series that supports individuals recovering from COVID-19 infection. The sessions will include didactic portions, skills practice, and time to connect with other people recovering from COVID. The group will introduce mind-body tools to promote healing including:
- Mindfulness meditation
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy strategies for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Breathing exercises
- Guided Imagery
Learn more about this group in this video:
- Dates: April 2021 dates to be announced. Participants attend three sessions.
- Fee: No-cost
- Location: Online. The link will be provided to registered participants.
- Eligibility: People over 18 years old who are recovering from COVID-19 infection and interested in learning mind-body skills
- Registration and contact information: Please fill out this form if you are interested in potentially enrolling in the next group or if you are interested in learning more about this class.
- Meghan Jobson, MD, PhD; Hospice and Palliative Medicine; Department of Medicine, UCSF
- Juliet Morgan, MD; Neurology and Psychiatry; UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences, Department for Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, UCSF