Judith Cuneo, MD
Clinical Specialties at the Osher Center
- Integrative women’s health
Public Classes Taught
- Mindfulness-Based Childbirth and Parenting
Dr. Judith Cuneo creates individualized treatment plans using nutrition, lifestyle interventions, mind-body applications, botanical medicine and other integrative medicine modalities that safely integrate complementary and alternative approaches with conventional care.
She has expertise in treating patients with endometriosis, painful bladder syndrome, dysmenorrhea, and other chronic pelvic-pain disorders, and she is the integrative medicine consultant for the UCSF Endometriosis Center.
Dr. Cuneo is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Education and Training
- Bravewell Fellowship, The Bravewell Collaborative
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, UC Davis Medical Center
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine
- BA, Oberlin College