Sanjay Reddy, MD, FACP
- Integrative Physician and Medical Acupuncturist, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine
Clinical Specialties at the Osher Center
- Integrative medicine consultations
Dr. Sanjay Reddy is a general integrative medicine physician at the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine. He specializes in treating adult patients, from preventative medicine to cancer care.
In addition to his work at the Osher Center, he is also a hospitalist in UCSF’s Division of Hospital Medicine and the associate medical director for the advanced heart failure and nighttime hospitalist services. He collaborates with Dr. Maria Chao to implement and research integrative medicine applications for our healthcare system in the outpatient and hospital settings.
Prior to coming to UCSF, he served as a site director and associate program director for the UC Irvine internal medicine residency program. He remains involved with UCSF’s internal medicine residency and actively continues to teach.
Dr. Reddy is board certified in internal medicine and acupuncture, and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians
Education and Training
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency and Chief Residency, UC Irvine
- MD, Northwestern University
- BS, Northwestern University